/uploads/atas/tar3-_fall_2020.pdfATAS. . .QUALITY TECHNICAL INSTRUCTION AND CAREER PREPARATION
Our division has 29 diverse instructional areas, 55 Certificates, Degrees or Award areas of high/low technical training, vocational, occupational, as well as for lifelong learning, and are here to serve your needs. Whether you are just beginning your college career, advancing in your current position, or looking to change careers, Saddleback College is the place for you! If you would like to get information about a program, please click on one in the right column.
For a brief summary of the various programs, see our Division Flyer.
"To provide quality technical instruction and career preparation to our students and participate in the vision and mission of Saddleback College."
For Saddleback ASG inquiries, please refer to the ASG webpage.
Looking for Student Work?
- Division Faculty Handbook 2018-2019
- Organizational Chart 2018-2019 updated 8/27/18
- Fall 2019 Division / Department Chair / Classified Meetings
- Volunteer (NEW) Procedures and Forms
- NTHS Link (www.nths.org/)
- Good Stuff Archives
- General Information
- Fall 2020 - Teaching Assignment Request