We are ready and available to assist you remotely! Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all classes and services have been moved online.
· For specific questions regarding your class, please contact your instructor.
· To have your pre-requisites cleared, please email SCATAS@ saddleback.edu. Please include your student I.D. number, phone number, the class you are trying to clear, and attach your transcript - even if you have official transcripts on file.
· For general assistance with the Advanced Technology and Applied Science Division, please email us at SCATAS@saddleback.edu, or leave a voice message at 949-582-4976. We strive to return all emails and voice mails within 24 business hours.
· For industry partners and/or employers seeking assistance with training for your employees, email Israel Dominguez at Idominguez@saddleback.edu.
· For employers and students seeking assistance with Career Placement Services, email Eric Hilden at Ehilden@saddleback.edu.
Thank you for your patience and please stay healthy.
ATAS. . .QUALITY TECHNICAL INSTRUCTION AND CAREER PREPARATION
Our division has 29 diverse instructional areas, 55 Certificates, Degrees or Award areas of high/low technical training, vocational, occupational, as well as for lifelong learning, and are here to serve your needs. Whether you are just beginning your college career, advancing in your current position, or looking to change careers, Saddleback College is the place for you! If you would like to get information about a program, please click on one in the right column.
For a brief summary of the various programs, see our Division Flyer.
"To provide quality technical instruction and career preparation to our students and participate in the vision and mission of Saddleback College."
For Saddleback ASG inquiries, please refer to the ASG webpage.
Looking for Student Work?
- Division Faculty Handbook 2020-2021
- Organizational Chart 2020
- Spring 2020 Division / Department Chair / Classified Meetings
- Volunteer (NEW) Procedures and Forms
- NTHS Link (www.nths.org/)
- Good Stuff Archives
- General Information
- TAR Fall 2021.pdf