Introducing Big Interview
Learn, practice, and nail your next job interview
FACULTY/COUNSELORS/STAFF - Want to create Interview Assignments for a class or group?
STUDENTS - We know interviewing for a job can be one of the most stressful experiences.
That's why we've invested in your success to bring Big Interview to Saddleback College and it's FREE to all students.
Big Interview is an online system that combines training AND practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence.
What you get:
- Mock Interview practice and recording tool
- Written and video curriculum covering the entire job search and interview process
- Share videos externally and internally for feedback
- Industry-specific interview questions
- Various types of interviews - Industry-based, Admissions, Government, Veterans + more
STUDENT LOG-INTO BIG INTERVIEW:
- Visit https://saddleback.biginterview.com/ and click 'Register'
- Enter your @saddleback.edu email address, name, and create a password. Then click 'Create my Account'
- Log-in and start using Big Interview!
RECOMMENDED BROWSERS: The most current versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge
DOES BIG INTERVIEW HAVE A MOBILE APP - YES?
- FIRST - You MUST Register for an account on the website, using the 'url' in Step 1 above
- AFTER registering and creating your account, you can then start using the Big Interview Mobile App
HELP WITH BIG INTERVIEW:
- Here's a quick video on getting started with Big Interview https://youtu.be/oVamu2jZjkw
- For help logging in, here's a quick video to watch - we use 'Email Registration' https://support.biginterview.com/en/article/user-registration-p8e9a7/
- If you happen to have any technical issues with Big Interview, here's some help https://support.biginterview.com/en/category/general-support-1nioxha/
PRACTICE INTERVIEW FEEDBACK?
After exploring the 'Learn' section of Big Interview, students can then take 'Practice' interviews across several categories. After completing a practice interview, students have the option to 'share' and send to others for feedback.
Students can always share the completed practice interview with me for feedback as well.
Eric Hilden, MPA
Career Placement Officer