CalWORKs Eligibility


Father with his child


  • Students who are currently or want to attend Saddleback College this semester.
  • Parent/s who receive cash aid for themselves as well as their dependent children (CalWORKs/TANF) and who have a Welfare-to-Work (WtW) Plan
  • Has a child under 18 years of age
  • Be in good standing with GAIN/CalWORKs
  • Be enrolled in at least one class at Saddleback College which meets their Welfare-to-Work goal
  •  Be in good academic standing with the college
  • Single or two-parent households who are meeting county Welfare-to-Work requirements