- Students who are currently or want to attend Saddleback College this semester.
- Parent/s who receive cash aid for themselves as well as their dependent children (CalWORKs/TANF) and who have a Welfare-to-Work (WtW) Plan
- Has a child under 18 years of age
- Be in good standing with GAIN/CalWORKs
- Be enrolled in at least one class at Saddleback College which meets their Welfare-to-Work goal
- Be in good academic standing with the college
- Single or two-parent households who are meeting county Welfare-to-Work requirements