The Career Planning Process is a lifelong process that is fluid rather than chronological. One stage does not necessarily need to be completed to move to the tasks of another stage, and you may move back and forth between two or more stages at any given time.
Web Sites and Resources
* What are your skills, interests, values and personality?
* Investigate possible career fields and talk to people who work in careers that interest you.
* Begin to define your specific career goals.
* Researching two year and four year college programs that will allow you to reach your career goals.
Job and Career Search:
* Develop a job search plan of action.
(this service is not offered by this office, please search OC one-stop to find your nearest EDD office)
For questions or comments, please contact Don Mineo
Saddleback College does not promote one specific web site and would not suggest to utilized pay sites unless the student researches the product.