Our summer college wide operating hours begin the week of May 18th. Career and Re-Entry will be open Monday through Thursday 8AM to 6PM and we will be closed Fridays.
Career Guidance Services offers programs and resources to assist with making career decisions, choosing a major, and researching occupational information. Re-Entry Services helps individuals transitioning to college, changing careers, or finding a new direction in their lives. If you are an employer looking to hire Saddleback students, or if you are a student looking for jobs, please visit Career Placement Services.
All services are currently offered online, please do not come to the Saddleback College campus in-person. If you have questions, you can call us at (949) 582-4575, text us at (949) 342-6788 or email us here.
Career Guidance Services
- Career Center Library
- How To... "Career" (Career Planning Process)
- Undecided Students - A process to follow with links
- Career Assessments
- Salary Surfer - Find salaries based on certificates at CCC's
Search Majors, Colleges and Continuing Education:
- College Source (Online Catalogs - On campus only - TES)
- Distance Ed. Catalog. CVC.edu Class Lookup (Cal distance education lookup)
- California Colleges - Matching Assistant (CC, CSU & UC campus finder)
- High school Program Finder with matching community college programs
- Community and Continuing (Extended) Ed. programs for Saddleback College, CSU and UC systems
- Assist.Org - Articulation Agreements from Community College to CSU and UC's
- College Navigator - Check basic info on schools (Click on left side Programs/Majors by zip)
Career Assessments and Occupational Information:
- OCCareerCafe.com - 24/7 Online Career Center (Career and Jobs information)
- CACareerZone.org - Assessment, exploration with California Labor Info.
- Career Coach - For community college students
- O*Net - National information
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - National information
- RoadTrip Nation -And CareerCruising.com are free resources, Please contact us to setup an account from your Saddleback Email Account or other email and include your student ID number.
How to use the TypeWriter Tool in Adobe
- Re-Entry Center's Brochure
- Best future best Employers for workers after 50
- Medical information in other languages
- Welcome Back to School
- Military to Civilian Occupation Translator
- Women's and Gender Studies
- CareerOneStop (Local EDD Offices) - Job Workshops, Career Exploration, Occupational, industry and Labor Market information plus military transition