The Saddleback College Child Development Center offers quality child care services for children of Saddleback College students, staff and faculty, and community members who are a minimum of 18 months of age. Children may remain in the program until their entrance into kindergarten. Saddleback College students are given priority registration for child care services; all remaining open spaces are then available for staff, faculty and community members.
* Saddleback College will be offering a new Infant Program, please inquire at 949-582-4582 for information.
We offer several full day options for all children enrolled in our Child Development Center. Our Toddler Program is for children ages 18-30 months. The Young Preschool Program serves ages older than 24 months who are still working on self-help skills like feeding, dressing, and toileting, and who may not be fully toilet trained through age 3.6 years of age. Our Preschool Program serves those children who are toilet trained through entrance into kindergarten.
Our Child Development Center offers the following program options:
- 2 days per week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- 3 days per week (Monday - Wednesday - Friday)
- 5 days per week (Monday - Friday)
* Variation of days per week are available on an individual basis. Currently enrolled children may request an extra day for an additional charge when available.
Call today to schedule your tour! (949) 582-4582