Due to COVID-19 the EDGE will not be available this summer. Community Education looks forward to offering EDGE classes Summer 2021.
Give your students The EDGE to help them develop skills and knowledge transferable to immediate scholastic accomplishments.
As part of our ongoing partnership with Capistrano Unified School District, Saddleback Community Education has revised its College For Kids summer academics program to closely align and support the Core Curriculum taught during the school year at middle and high schools.
The EDGE, a Saddleback College Community Education program, offers classes of academic enhancement in a high-interest student learning environment. Teachers empower students through exciting activities, academic rigor, and creative lessons. The EDGE equips students with the essential confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
The EDGE continues this summer at Saddleback College.
For class descriptions, see pages 7-9 of our
- Writing Skills Development 1
- Writing Skills Development 2
- Writing Skills Development for High School Composition
- Math 6 Critical Concepts
- Math 7 Critical Concepts
- Math 7 Plus Critical Concepts (Ladera Ranch only)
- Math 8 Critical Concepts
- Middle School Algebra 1 Critical Concepts
- Middle School Geometry Critical Concepts
- High School Algebra 1 Critical Concepts
- High School Geometry Critical Concepts
- High School Algebra 2 Critical Concepts