2019-2020 registration opens December 15 for Session 3 & 4 (January 27 - May 21)
To register, Click VIEW/REGISTER FOR CLASSES.
Our After-School Experience program has expanded! We now offer before-school opportunities at select CUSD school sites. The expanded Before- and After-School Experience program offers art, science, cooking, sports, and academic enrichment classes, which are taught by CUSD teachers and professional experts. All classes are held on CUSD school sites and follow school dismissal times.
Click on your school to keep up-to-date with what's being offered. Visit often to see what is coming up.
Session 3 Class Schedules and Skip Dates
|Mondays||Jan 27 - Mar 23||7x||No classes on: 2/17 and 3/2|
|Tuesdays||Jan 28 - Mar 24||8x||No classes on: 3/3|
|Wednesdays||Jan 29 - Mar 25||8x||No classes on: 3/4|
|Thursdays||Jan 30 - Mar 26||8x||No classes on: 3/5|
Session 4 Class Schedules and Skip Dates
|Mondays||Mar 30 - May 18||7x||No classes on: 4/6|
|Tuesdays||Apr 14 - May 19||6x||No classes on: 3/31 and 4/7|
|Wednesdays||Apr 1 - May 20||7x||No classes on: 4/8|
|Thursdays||Apr 2 - May 21||7x||No classes on: 4/9|
Classes that do not reach the enrollment minimum of 12 by the week before will be canceled. Registration closes at midnight prior to first class. No same-day or drop-in registrations.
- Material fees are due and payable to the instructor on the first day of class.
- Classes begin 5 minutes after school dismissal and are one hour in length.
- Students meet at lunch tables following school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Program staff will escort students to their appointed classroom or field.
- Pick up is in front of the school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Per our Late Pick-Up Policy, please arrive early to pick up your children.
- Share any important information (allergies, pick-up info, etc) with program staff.
Please review the meeting place and pick-up information specified on the CUSD School links, to ensure that your child/ren meet in the designated area immediately following school dismissal. Program staff will escort students to the program location 5 minutes after school is dismissed. Parents are responsible for late or absent children. If weather prevents a class from being held outside, the class will continue indoors. There are no make-up classes.