Due to COVID-19 CUSD Summer Experience Classes have either been canceled or moved to virtual online classes.
REGISTER Summer Experience at selected CUSD school sites.
Saddleback Community Education's Summer Experience program offers art, science, cooking, sports, and academic enrichment classes taught by CUSD teachers and professional experts.
Summer Experience classes are held Mondays through Thursdays.
Classes that do not reach the enrollment minimum of 12 by the week before will be cancelled. Registration closes at midnight prior to first class. No same-day or drop-in registrations.
CUSD Grids at a Glance!
Summer Experience Programs at CUSD Schools COMING SOON!
- Material fees are due and payable to the instructor on the first day of class.
- Program staff will escort students to their appointed classroom or field.
- Pick up is in front of the school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Per our Late Pick-Up Policy, please arrive early to pick up your children.
- Share any important information (allergies, pick-up info, etc) with program staff
Registration Is Easy!
You can register with Saddleback College Community Education - online or in person.
- Go to our registration site
- Click "View/Register for Classes"
- Click "Log In" on the left menu bar
You may register only one child at a time. You must create a separate profile/account for each child who is registering for an activity.
If this is your first time registering online, you will need to create a profile/ account for each child you wish to register. On the Log In page, please click "Create New Profile" and build an profile/account for each child you wish to register. If you need assistance building your account, please contact our office at (949) 582-4646.
To find the classes and register:
- Click "Classes" on left menu bar.
- On the Classes page, click on your school's name to view the classes offered at your school.
- When you find a class you are interested in, click "Add To Cart"
- When you are finished selecting classes, click "Check Out"
You only can register one student at a time. You cannot add classes for multiple students into one cart. Each student's class choices must be purchased as a separate transaction while logged into that student's profile.
- Complete your registration with your credit card on our secure site. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Register for classes at the Saddleback College Community Education office. You may pay by check or VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692