Joins us for Summer 2021!
Please see Grid below for available classes by your favorite CUSD teachers!
REGISTER for Summer Experience at selected CUSD school sites.
Saddleback Community Education's Summer Experience program offers art, science, sports, and academic enrichment classes taught by CUSD teachers and professional experts.
Summer Experience classes are held Mondays through Thursdays.
Classes that do not reach the enrollment minimum of 12 by the week before will be cancelled. Registration closes at midnight prior to first class. No same-day or drop-in registrations.
CUSD Grids at a Glance!
Sign-Up Today! CUSD Summer Experience Classes are filling up fast!
CUSD Campus Locations:
- Canyon Vista Elementary School: 27800 Oak View Dr, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Ladera Ranch Elementary & Middle School: 29551 Sienna Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92694
- Oak Grove Elementary School: 22705 Sanborn, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Oso Grande Elementary School: 30251 Sienna Pkwy, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
- Material fees are due and payable to the instructor on the first day of class.
- Program staff will escort students to their appointed classroom or field.
- Pick up is in front of the school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Per our Late Pick-Up Policy, please arrive early to pick up your children.
- Share any important information (allergies, pick-up info, etc) with program staff
Registration Is Easy! You can register with Saddleback College Community Education online.
- Go to our registration site
- Click "View/Register for Classes"
- Click "Log In" on the left menu bar
You may register only one child at a time. You must create a separate profile/account for each child who is registering for an activity.
If this is your first time registering online, you will need to create a profile/ account for each child you wish to register. On the Log In page, please click "Create New Profile" and build an profile/account for each child you wish to register. If you need assistance building your account, please contact our office at (949) 582-4646.
To find the classes and register:
- Click "Classes" on left menu bar.
- On the Classes page, click on your school's name to view the classes offered at your school.
- When you find a class you are interested in, click "Add To Cart"
- When you are finished selecting classes, click "Check Out"
You only can register one student at a time. You cannot add classes for multiple students into one cart. Each student's class choices must be purchased as a separate transaction while logged into that student's profile.
- Complete your registration with your credit card on our secure site. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.