2017-18 Early Morning and After-School Experience
Our After-School Experience program has expanded! We now offer early-morning opportunities at select CUSD school sites. The expanded Early Morning and After-School Experience program offers art, science, cooking, sports, and academic enrichment classes, which are taught by CUSD teachers and professional experts. All classes are held on CUSD school sites and follow school dismissal times.
View/Register for Community Education and Early Morning and After-School Experience classes. Click on your school to keep up-to-date with what's being offered. Visit often to see what is coming up:
Session 3 classes start Jan. 29. Registration is now open!
Here are some tips to help you navigate our new brochure:
- Easy-to-read class descriptions are provided, and additional program information is available on our registration site.
- Class title, date and time, and fees and material fees (if applicable) are listed below each school site.
Classes that do not reach the enrollment minimum of 12 by the week before will be canceled. Registration closes at midnight prior to first class. No same-day or drop-in registrations.
- Material fees are due and payable to the instructor on the first day of class.
- Classes begin 5 minutes after school dismissal and are one hour in length.
- Students meet at lunch tables following school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Program staff will escort students to their appointed classroom or field.
- Pick up is in front of the school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Per our Late Pick-Up Policy, please arrive early to pick up your children.
- Share any important information (allergies, pick-up info, etc) with program staff.
Please review the meeting place and pick-up information specified on the CUSD School links, to ensure that your child/ren meet in the designated area immediately following school dismissal. Program staff will escort students to the program location 5 minutes after school is dismissed. Parents are responsible for late or absent children. If weather prevents a class from being held outside, the class will continue indoors. There are no make-up classes.
Registration Is Easy!
You can register with Saddleback College Community Education - online or in person.
- Go to our registration site
- Click "View/Register for Classes"
- Click "Log In" on the left menu bar
You may register only one child at a time. You must create a separate profile/account for each child who is registering for an activity.
If this is your first time registering online, you will need to create a profile/ account for each child you wish to register. On the Log In page, please click "Create New Profile" and build an profile/account for each child you wish to register. If you need assistance building your account, please contact our office at (949) 582-4646.
To find the classes and register:
- Click "Classes" on left menu bar.
- On the Classes page, click on your school's name to view the classes offered at your school.
- When you find a class you are interested in, click "Add To Cart"
- When you are finished selecting classes, click "Check Out"
You only can register one student at a time. You cannot add classes for multiple students into one cart. Each student's class choices must be purchased as a separate transaction while logged into that student's profile.
- Complete your registration with your credit card on our secure site. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Register for classes at the Saddleback College Community Education office. You may pay by check or VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692