All faculty are highly encouraged to attend graduation. We have seen how much it means to the students to have their professors and staff present and showing their support of this big accomplishment. They also appreciate your presence after the ceremony for pictures and to meet some of their family and friends. We ask you to plan on attending to support the hard work of each student.
All faculty and staff who will be processing must wear a cap and gown.
Please direct questions to Student Development at ext. 4616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The best locations to park close to the stadium are Lots 1 and 5B (Near the baseball field)
- ADA parking will be available in Lot 1A and 1B.
- Faculty will meet at the Football Practice Fields North of the Stadium
- A light continental breakfast will be provided at the gymnasium landing area
- The ceremony will be rain or shine, so please plan accordingly
- You will be allowed a bottle of water on the field if you would like to bring one. We will also have some water available at the staging area.
- You will not be covered while seated on the field. If you would like to bring an umbrella for additional shade, you can do so, but may want to sit in the back as to not block other's view.
Masks are encouraged, but not required. Seats will have a little spacing in between them, but you will be sitting close to others. Seats will not be placed 6ft apart.
8:00 - 8:45a
- Faculty and staff will meet in the same location as our graduates. You will meet outside at the stadium practice fields near the stadium.
- A light breakfast will be provided at the gymnasium front landing area.
- This is a great time to have conversations with the graduates and take pictures before the ceremony begins.
8:45 - 8:55am
- We will begin line up for the processional at the practice field.
- We will have line marshals assisting.
- Faculty will form 2 lines to commence into the stadium for the processional.
- Faculty will process onto the stadium field and find their seats.
- Students will follow faculty after they are seated.
Conclusion (approximately 11a)
- Faculty will begin recessional and create a gauntlet to congratulate graduates as they exit the venue.
- Graduates will exit the field through the gauntlet.
- Once all students have left the field, faculty will exit the stadium in 2 lines.
- We highly suggest taking one last time to talk with graduates and take pictures outside of the stadium.