7:00a - 8:45a Graduate Check-in at the Football Practice Fields
- Check in at the Admissions and Records Table at the Football Practice fields.
- Staff will help you ensure your cap, gown, and tassel are on correctly.
- You will be given your name card. Please write phonetically on the card how your name is spoken.
- Legibly write your mailing address on the reverse side of the card. The photographer will be using this information to send you proofs of your photos.
- A light breakfast will be provided. There will also be opportunities to socialize and take pictures with faculty, staff and other graduates.
- No food or drinks (except water) are allowed on the practice field.
- Graduates can park and walk to the practice field area or you can be dropped off in Lot 1A.
*Shoes with high heels are not recommended for the ceremony. You will be walking on astro turf.
**Personal items such as bags and purses are not recommended as there will not be a place to store them