New Summer Counseling Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Fridays: Closed
- The College will be closed Monday, July 4th, in observance of Independence Day
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
Schedule an appointment by calling our office at 949-582-4572. We begin scheduling appointments every business morning at 8am. Counseling appointments will be released 7 days in advance.
To be added to our Counselor Call Back list for a quick 15-minute question, call us at (949) 582-4572 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message include name, student ID number, and a brief description/question for the counselor.
Please note that appointments with a Farsi-speaking counselor are limited in Summer 2022. If you are in need of a Farsi-speaking counselor, please call (949) 582-4572 in advance to set up an appointment. We look forward to serving you.
If you have questions regarding Matriculation, call (949) 582-4970.
How to Prepare for Your Counseling Appointment
- You will get a reminder about your counseling appointment the day before.
- At the time of your appointment you will see a call come to your phone, the number may be blocked, please know that it is your counselor calling you, and you should accept the call.
- If you do not pick up the call at your scheduled time, we will move on to the next student.
- Once the counselor initially talks with you, they will determine the best way to support you for your counseling appointment.
- Have your laptop or PC ready for the appointment, and your questions written down to ask your counselor.
- If you don’t have computer access, we can still help you by phone!
- In your counseling appointment we are ready to help you with academic, career, and personal counseling. We can approve your educational plan (MAP), help you with a financial aid plan, discuss academic probation, and help you with questions you may have about certificates, two-years degrees, and transfers, most importantly, we can listen.
Helpful Videos and Services
If you have problems or concerns please email Dr. Skaff, Dean of Counseling