In-Person & Online Counseling Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Fridays: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
NEW FOR FIRST-TIME FALL '22 FRESHMAN COUNSELING OPEN LAB
MONDAY-THURSDAY 9AM -7PM AND FRIDAY 9AM -2PM SSC 140 OR ZOOM IN
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
Schedule an appointment by calling our office at 949-582-4572. We begin scheduling appointments every business morning at 8am. Counseling appointments will be released 7 days in advance.
To be added to our Counselor Call Back list for a quick 15-minute question, call us at (949) 582-4572 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message include name, student ID number, and a brief description/question for the counselor.
You may also visit our Zoom lobby Monday- Thursday 8am to 5pm to be added to our callback list. Please click here to enter. Please view online counseling appointment instructions here.
If you have questions regarding Matriculation, call (949) 582-4970.
How to Prepare for Your Counseling Appointment
- You will get a reminder about your counseling appointment the day before.
- At the time of your appointment you will see a call come to your phone, the number may be blocked, please know that it is your counselor calling you, and you should accept the call.
- If you do not pick up the call at your scheduled time, we will move on to the next student.
- Once the counselor initially talks with you, they will determine the best way to support you for your counseling appointment.
- Have your laptop or PC ready for the appointment, and your questions written down to ask your counselor.
- If you don’t have computer access, we can still help you by phone!
- In your counseling appointment we are ready to help you with academic, career, and personal counseling. We can approve your educational plan (MAP), help you with a financial aid plan, discuss academic probation, and help you with questions you may have about certificates, two-years degrees, and transfers, most importantly, we can listen.
Helpful Videos and Services
If you have problems or concerns please email Dr. Skaff, Dean of Counseling