Summer online operating hours are Monday - Thursday 8am to 6pm and closed on Fridays.
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
Schedule an appointment by calling our office at 949-582-4572.
Or, speak with Counseling Staff in our LIVE Zoom lobby from 9am to 12pm Monday-Thursday, please click here to enter. Please view online counseling appointment instructions here.
Counseling Services are available by phone, Zoom, and/or other technologies such as Cranium Cafe.
Information About Counseling Appointments
- To make a counseling appointment, call our Counseling department directly at (949) 582-4572.
- Counseling appointments will be released 7 days in advance.
- To be added to our Counselor Call Back list for a quick 15-minute question, e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (949) 582-4572. In your message include name, student ID number, and a brief description/question for the counselor.
- If you have questions regarding Matriculation, call (949) 582-4970.
How to Prepare for Your Counseling Appointment
- You will get a reminder about your counseling appointment the day before.
- At the time of your appointment you will see a call come to your phone, the number may be blocked, please know that it is your counselor calling you, and you should accept the call.
- If you do not pick up the call at your scheduled time, we will move on to the next student.
- Once the counselor initially talks with you, they will determine the best way to support you through Zoom, or Cranium Cafe for your counseling appointment.
- Have your laptop or PC ready for the appointment, and your questions written down to ask your counselor.
- If you don’t have computer access, we can still help you by phone!
- In your counseling appointment we are ready to help you with academic, career, and personal counseling. We can approve your educational plan (MAP), help you with a financial aid plan, discuss academic probation, and help you with questions you may have about certificates, two-years degrees, and transfers, most importantly, we can listen.
If you have problems or concerns please email Dr. Skaff, Dean of Counseling