Completing one of these training below, will equip you with the following skills:
- Identify when a friend or a classmate is in distress
- Approach and discuss your concern with your friend or classmate
- Know where to go for help if the problem is larger than you can handle on your own
- Learn about counseling services available on campus as well as off campus resources
- Recognize your own need for counseling services
For students to support fellow students in distress
Learn how to recognize, manage a conversation, and refer a distressed friend or classmate to support services on campus.
- New users will need to create an account. Returning users can enter their login credentials.
- After registration is completed, users will need to login with their credentials and answer the demographic questions.
- Select ‘Launch’ to begin your Kognito simulation
Note: To complete your training, please finish all required simulation content and, using the orange next button, complete the post-survey. This is required by your institution. Once completed, you will see a green button on your home screen that says ‘Completed.’
If you need Kognito technical support, please email email@example.com