Fall online operating hours are Monday - Thursday 8am to 7pm and Fridays 8 am to 5pm.
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
Schedule an appointment by calling our office at 949-582-4572.
Or, speak with Counseling Staff in our LIVE Zoom lobby from 9am to 12pm Monday-Friday, please click here to enter. Please view online counseling appointment instructions here.
Register for an Athletics Counseling Workshop. To register, click here.
Register for our virtual stress management workshops by clicking here.
Register for our virtual career workshops by emailing email@example.com.
Helpful Videos and Services
Learn about the benefits of MySite by watching this helpful video.
Learn about how to register for classes by watching this video.
Learn about LRC tutoring by watching this helpful video.
Counseling Services are available by phone, Zoom, and/or other technologies such as Cranium Cafe.
Information About Counseling Appointments
- To make a counseling appointment, call our Counseling department directly at (949) 582-4572.
- Counseling appointments will be released 7 days in advance.
- To be added to our Counselor Call Back list for a quick 15-minute question, e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (949) 582-4572. In your message include name, student ID number, and a brief description/question for the counselor.
- If you have questions regarding Matriculation, call (949) 582-4970.
How to Prepare for Your Counseling Appointment
- You will get a reminder about your counseling appointment the day before.
- At the time of your appointment you will see a call come to your phone, the number may be blocked, please know that it is your counselor calling you, and you should accept the call.
- If you do not pick up the call at your scheduled time, we will move on to the next student.
- Once the counselor initially talks with you, they will determine the best way to support you through Zoom, or Cranium Cafe for your counseling appointment.
- Have your laptop or PC ready for the appointment, and your questions written down to ask your counselor.
- If you don’t have computer access, we can still help you by phone!
- In your counseling appointment we are ready to help you with academic, career, and personal counseling. We can approve your educational plan (MAP), help you with a financial aid plan, discuss academic probation, and help you with questions you may have about certificates, two-years degrees, and transfers, most importantly, we can listen.
If you have problems or concerns please email Dr. Skaff, Dean of Counseling