The Classified Senate shall represent the classified employees of Saddleback College with regard to governance and decision-making, and on matters that are not related to collective bargaining and contract negotiations. (BP-4056)
- To support the professionalism of all classified professionals.
- To encourage individual leadership, contribution, and development among the members of the Classified Senate.
- To provide informed member representatives to serve on the college and district decision-making committees.
- To provide a centralized method of communication among classified professionals, and between classified professionals, and other college and district constituencies.
- To represent the collective interests of classified professionals in all matters before any appropriate policy-making committee. (Classified Senate By-Laws)
Each service area shall select one senator per every ten permanent classified professionals. Senators shall attend and actively participate in all General Classified Senate meetings. Senators shall be the communication link between the Classified Senate and their representational area. (Classified Senate By-Laws)
Classified Senate General Meeting Schedule Fall 2015
|September 2||10:30 - 11:30am||AGB 106. Pres’s Large Conf. Rm.|
|September 16||10:30 - 11:30am||AGB 106. Pres’s Large Conf. Rm.|
|September 30||10:30 - 11:30am||AGB 106. Pres’s Large Conf. Rm.|
|October 14||10:30 - 11:30am||AGB 106. Pres’s Large Conf. Rm.|
|October 28||10:30 - 11:30am||AGB 106. Pres’s Large Conf. Rm.|
|November 20||11:30 - 2:00 pm||BBQ and Meeting in QUAD|
|November 25||10:30 - 11:30am||AGB 106. Pres’s Large Conf. Rm.|
|December9||10:30 - 11:30am||AGB 106. Pres's Large Conf. Rm.|
NOW Broadcasting LIVE on the internet via CCCConfer
Option 1: Telephone log-in:
> Dial the telephone conference line: 1 -(888) 886-3951
> Enter your passcode: 237459
Option 2: Internet log-in:
> Go to www.cccconfer.org
> Click the “Participant Log In” button under the Meet & Confer logo
> Locate the “Saddleback College Classified Senate Meeting” Conference Call Line meeting and click Go
> Fill out the form with your first name, last name, and email; and enter the passcode: 237459, then click Connect.