Are you interested in earning an Associate Degree, Certificate of Achievement
or Occupational Skills Award and don't know were to start?
Visit the CTE Counselor for information and guidance on the
various programs available at Saddleback College!
The Career Technical Education (CTE) Counselor is here to help you achieve your dreams!
Did you know California is currently in need of skilled workers? There is national concern about the ability to balance the supply and demand for skilled workers to sustain the economy. "The Employment Development Department projects about 50,000 job openings each year for which a community college degree or career technical certification is specifically required" (California Postsecondary Education Commission, 2007).
Meet with the CTE Counselor and get Information regarding:
- Guidance in choosing a CTE program
- The requirements for your desired program
- What occupational opportunities are related to your area of interest
- How much money you can make in your field of interest
- The outlook of your field of interest
- Financial aid opportunities
- How to register for classes
- Next steps...
To make an appointment with Kristin Perrone, CTE Counselor
Come in to the Counseling Office - SSC 167 or call (949) 582-4572*
*Ask for an appointment with the CTE Counselor
Career Technical Education
...technically all the education you need