Program Initiation Process MUST be completed for all new OSAs:
Occupational Skills Awards are for CTE programs only and have a limit of 12-15.5 units
CTE TOPs codes are indicated with an * here TOPs codes
For NEW Occupational Skills Awards
Once your program has cleared initiation, complete and submit the following:
- Program Master for NEW Occupational Skills Awards
- Narrative (Items 1-3) Template
- Labor Market Documentation (EMSI Report)
- Labor Market Analysis (see PCAH pg. 86-89)
- Licensing or Accrediting Standards (if applicable)
Helpful people for completing OSA proposals:
- Your Curriculum Chair!
- Labor Market Information and Analysis: Israel Dominguez
Use the Program Master as a checklist -Make sure every box is checked.
- Save all documents for the proposal as separate, clearly named files.
- Attach all documents in one email with a clear subject line (a zip folder can be used).
- Submit an electronic version of each proposal to your Curriculum Chair (see list on right).
Do not combine all components into one document because they have to be filed in different places.
If you have questions or need help with any part of the process, please reach out to your Curriculum Chair.