Note: If you are proposing both a certificate and degree, even if the topic is the same, separate proposals must be submitted for each one.
For REVISED AA, AS, or Certificates
Complete and submit the following:
- Program Master for REVISED AA , AS Degrees, or Certificates
- REVISED AA/AS Degree Narrative Items Template
- REVISED Certificate Narrative Items Template
Additional Documentation for Transfer Preparation Degrees Only
51% Transfer Preparation Evidence (PCAH 7 pg. 89)
- ASSIST Articulation Agreement by Major (AAM)
- Articulation Officer Aimee Tran can help (email email@example.com)
Additional Documentation for Community Need Based Degrees Only
Community-Need-Related Evidence (PCAH 7 pg. 89)
- Letters of support or
- Survey results
Additional Documentation for CTE Degrees and Certificates Only (submit as 3 separate documents)
- Labor Market Documentation (EMSI Report)
- Labor Market Analysis (PCAH 7 pg. 93-95)
- Advisory Committee minutes
Use the Program Master as a checklist -Make sure every box is checked.
- Save all documents for the proposal as separate, clearly named files.
- Attach all documents in one email with a clear subject line (a zip folder can be used).
- Submit an electronic version of each proposal to your division's Curriculum Chair (see list on right)
Do not combine all components into one document because they have to be filed in different places.
If you have questions or need help with any part of the process, please reach out to your Curriculum Chair.