For REVISED Non Credit Certificates
Complete and submit the following:
- Program Master for REVISED Non Credit Certificates (or substantial changes to existing)
- Template for REVISED Non Credit Narrative Items
- Additional Documentation for CTE Programs Only (submit as 2 separate documents)
- Labor Market Documentation (EMSI Report)
- Labor Market Analysis (PCAH 7 pg. 93-95)
Helpful people for completing NEW Non Credit Certificate proposals:
- Curriculum Chair assigned to your division
- Labor Market Information and Analysis: Israel Dominguez
Use the Program Master as a checklist -Make sure every box is checked.
- Save all documents for the proposal as separate, clearly named files.
- Attach all documents in one email with a clear subject line (a zip folder can be used).
- Submit an electronic version of each proposal to your division's Curriculum Chair (see list on right).
Do not combine all components into one document because they have to be filed in different places.
If you have questions or need help with any part of the process, please reach out to your division's Curriculum Chair.