The DSPS office will remain open during regular business hours through our online platforms as well as some in person services. Our Accommodated Testing Center will be offering some in person options for taking your exams. Please contact the Accommodated Testing Center to get your exam scheduled in advance!
Contact us by:
* Joining our Zoom Lobby(link is external)
* Email us at email@example.com(link sends e-mail) with your questions
* Call our office phone (949) 582-4424.
Location: Village 28-1
Phone Number: (949)582-4424
Accommodated Testing Center Hours
Monday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Accommodated Testing Email:
Please, See Links Above☝︎
Attention returning students
･ Please download, print, complete and return the following forms to the Accommodated Testing Center: Instructor Notification Request Form; Student Policies & Procedures Agreement
･ Bring completed forms and copies of your Test Proctoring Guidelines to the Accommodated Testing Center
･ Pick up Instructor Notification Letter to give to your Instructor(s) along with the Test Proctoring Guidelines
･ Return all completed forms to the Accommodated Testing Center and bring all your class syllabi to schedule your exams for the semester
If determined eligible, you may qualify for one or more of the following accommodations:
- Sign Language Interpreter (if required)
- Extended time for testing. The amount of time allotted is dependent upon the disability's impact on the student's performance.
- A reader for the test
- A scribe service
- Alternate answering of questions; typing or taping, use of a word processor or oral response
- Clarification of test instructions
- Modification of test format
- Oral test
- Size of print
- Size of space allowed for response
- Specially lined paper
- Alternatives to computer-scored answer sheet
- Adapted equipment
- Testing to occur in a separate, quiet room with a proctor
Take a moment to mark your calendar with your exam dates from the syllabus. Make an appointment with the DSPS Specialist, to obtain test proctoring envelopes which you should give immediately to the instructor. Your instructor will make arrangements to deliver these tests to the Accommodated Testing CenterSpecial before each exam.
Remember to give your instructor a copy of the Authorized Academic Accommodations form and discuss your accommodations with them.
If you have questions regarding these accommodations or your eligibility for them, please feel free to contact the DSPS Main Office (949) 582-4885