- M.A. in Human Development with Specialization in Early Childhood Education and Development from Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena
- B.S. in Business Computer Methods from California State University, Long Beach
- Early Childhood Certificate with Infant/Toddler Emphasis from Irvine Valley College
- Certified Trainer for the Program for Infant / Toddler Care (PITC)
- Graduate of the @ONE Online Teaching Certificate Program
Debra Wood is Associate Faculty for Saddleback College, teaching in the Child Development and Education Department. Debra has been active in the field of early childhood education for over 18 years, most recently as a Lead Infant/Toddler teacher in a university setting. Debra’s passion is to elevate the field of Early Childhood Education by helping teachers reach their educational and professional goals. When not teaching, Debra enjoys quilting and photography, and traveling with her family.
Debra can be reached at: email@example.com