About Dual Enrollment (CCAP)
(CCAP refers to College and Career Access Pathways)
- College courses taken by high school students, typically offered on the high school campus during the traditional school day.
- Courses are taught by College faculty or high school faculty who meet community college minimum qualifications for teaching.
- CCAP Dual enrollment courses may only be taken by high school students and all fees are waived.
- Students earn high school and college credit. Credits are recorded on your permanent college transcript.
- Currently, Dual Enrollment courses are being offered in partnership with Capistrano Unified School District at Capistrano Valley High School and Saddleback Valley Unified School District at the Virtual Academy.
- Currently, three pathways are available that lead to an Associates Degree or Certificate of Achievement:
- Computer Information Management
- Automotive Engineering Technology
*See your High School Academic Advisor for more information