Dual Enrollment

About Dual Enrollment (CCAP) 

(CCAP refers to College and Career Access Pathways)

  • College courses taken by high school students, typically offered on the high school campus during the traditional school day.
  • Courses are taught by College faculty or high school faculty who meet community college minimum qualifications for teaching.
  • CCAP Dual enrollment courses may only be taken by high school students and all fees are waived.
  • Students earn high school and college credit. Credits are recorded on your permanent college transcript.

Click, to learn more about the benefits of Dual Enrollment 

*See your High School Academic Advisor for more information

Additional Resources: