We provide students, employers and South Orange County community members with a comprehensive array of academic and career development programs that engage participation from college and community constituencies to include partnerships with private industry, local K12 districts, 4-year universities, civic agencies and non-profits. These programs will foster ongoing student learning and success in the attainment of academic degrees and career technical certificates, transfer to four-year institutions, improvement of basic skills, and life long learning.
John A. Jaramillo
We aim to make our Accounting, Business, Computer Information Management, and Real Estate Departments the first choice of students and community organizations who seek a dynamic, innovative and student-centered program that encourages and promotes the partnership between the College and the South Orange County community. Our courses are offered at convenient times, through multiple modes of delivery and taught by industry experts who are eager to share their knowledge with you!
Are you a new student?
- Student Technical Support
- Career Placement Services/Jobs
- Student Internships/CWE
- Pathway to Brandman
- Pathway to Law School
- Pathway to the University of Redlands
Economic and Workforce Development
Career Placement Services
- Career Placement Services and Jobs
- Want to hire Students? (For employers and organizations.)
- Career Events
- Student Employment Resources
EWDBS in the News
- Techniques Magazine, Getting What They Have Earned: Lessons Learned About Awarding College Credit Through High School Articulation - October 2019