Today’s Zoom virtual meeting was postponed due to technical problems and will take place next Wednesday, April 22 from 3-4 pm. Thank you for your interest in the Pathway to Law School program. Looking forward to (hopefully) connecting with you next week! As we were going to discuss in today’s meeting: Please email me if I do not already have you in our email list, to get the notification and Zoom link and also to schedule individual appointments regarding your status in the law pathway program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saddleback College is one of 27 select Community Colleges in California to be included in a new initiative that will create a pathway to nine of California’s most prestigious undergraduate institutions and their affiliated law schools.
• University of Southern California and USC Gould School of Law
• University of San Francisco and USF School of Law
• University of California, Davis and UCD School of Law
• University of California, Irvine and UCI School of Law
• Santa Clara University and SCU School of Law
• Loyola Marymount University and LMU Law School
• University of California, Los Angeles and UCLA School of Law
• University of California, Berkeley and UCB School of Law
• Pepperdine University and Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law
The Community College Pathway to Law School Initiative (CCPLSI) is an unprecedented opportunity to offer advancement in the legal profession for our students, including diverse populations, particularly those who have been traditionally underrepresented in the legal profession.
The project, sponsored by the State Bar’s Council on Access and Fairness (COAF) established agreements with twenty-eight community colleges and eight law schools and their respective undergraduate institutions.
Saddleback College is now accepting applications for the Pathway to Law School 2+2+3 – Legal Scholars program. The Saddleback College Pathway to Law School program is designed to prepare community college students for successful transfer to a four year university and admission to law school. Program benefits include financial aid counseling, academic advising, Pre-Law advising, LSAT prep information, exposure to the legal profession, participation in the Saddleback Pre-law Club, legal internships, service based learning, and other law related events and opportunities designed to increase the interest and eligibility of community college students who may be interested in attending law school.