Become a Saddleback College Emeritus Institute Student Today!
New students are individuals who have never enrolled within the South Orange County Community College District at either Saddleback College or Irvine Valley College.
Those who wish to enroll in Emeritus Institute courses must complete the new student application, which will generate a student ID number, and a MySite account in order to enroll in courses.
Returning/Former students are individuals who previously took a class in the South Orange County Community College District at either Saddleback College or Irvine Valley College, but skipped two consecutive 16-week primary semesters. Fall and Spring are the primary semesters.
Individuals who desire to enroll in Emeritus Institute courses, but who have skipped two consecutive 16-week semesters, must complete a new application. The Application will re-active their student ID number.
Complete a Physical Application or Apply Online
- To complete a physical application, download and print the Emeritus Institute application.
- To complete the online application, follow this website and read the instructions. Online applicants should indicate educational development as their educational goal if planning to only take Emeritus Institute courses.
Submitting a Physical Application
Physical applications may be submitted through one of the following methods:
- Scan and email the signed application to firstname.lastname@example.org (recommended)
- Mail in the application to the college (att: A&R) 28000 Marguerite Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- Return the application to the Admissions and Records Office at Saddleback College or to the
Clubhouse 4 Emeritus Institute Office within Laguna Woods Village.