New& *Returning/Former students must first complete a student APPLICATION
to obtain an Appointment to Register.
*Returning/Former students are individuals who have skipped two consecutive 16- week semesters in a row.
CONTINUING students can enroll in classes any time on or after
their Appointment to Register date & time by following the instructions below:
1) Go to www.saddleback.edu and click MySite at top right.
2) Enter your STUDENT ID NUMBER and PIN. Click Login.
3) Click My Classes on the top red bar.
4) Click Add / Drop Classes on the drop-down menu.
5) Click Add / Drop Classes in the CORRECT SEMESTER box. (Summer, Fall, Spring)
6) Update Records – Answer ALL REQUIRED FIELDS that have a *red asterisk. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page.
NOTE: If you can’t move to the next screen, scroll to the top and read the message in red telling you
7) Enter the class ticket number and click Add Class. If a class is FULL, click the X in the top right of the pop-up box. Enter another ticket number. If the class has a WAITLIST, enter your information to be added to it. If it doesn’t have a WAITLIST, you may petition it by going to the first class meeting and asking the instructor.
8) After entering all ticket numbers, click Next.
9) Any fees will be stated. Click Next.
10) Pay any materials fees for your class(es) by credit card or click that you’ll be mailing a
check or money order. (Payment must be received within FIVE business days.) Click Next.
11) Select Yes that you accept the Refund Policy. Click Complete Registration.
12) The LAST SCREEN says “Registration Confirmation” at the top. Make sure your
classes are listed under “Completed Enrollment Actions.” Print your confirmation.
Helpful Registration Video Below!