Welcome to the Saddleback College Emeritus Institute.
As the largest older adult non-credit program in California, we've designed all our classes specifically for older adult lifelong learners.
We look forward to seeing you in class either in-person or online!
- We've made your first step to join the Saddleback College Emeritus Institute easy.
Download the fillable Saddleback College Emeritus Institute Application
Complete, sign, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On your Application, indicate the first semester you would like enroll in.
COVID-19 vaccination verification required for in-person courses.
- Covid-19 vaccination verification upload required prior to registering for an in-person course. Online courses do not need proof of vaccination. Please utilize these upload instructions.
- Registering for classes is the second step to join the Saddleback College Emeritus Institute.
- Simply follow our 12 steps of registration.
- See the Fall 2022 schedule online.
- Current students - use these instructions to find your current registration appointment.
- New students - after applying, you will receive a registration appointment.
Registration for Fall 22 Emeritus Institute courses begins June 14, 2022.