Summer 2020 Counseling Contacts
First Counseling Contact for the Semester (May 26th - June 30th )
The purpose of the contact is to review the student's assessments and to develop or update the student's academic plan (MAP).
Summer 2020 EOPS/CARE Book Voucher Program
The EOPS/CARE Book Voucher program for the Summer 2020 semester will begin on Monday, May 18, 2020, through Friday, May 22, 2020.
- Must have registered on priority date for at least 3 units (or approved)
- The amount of the Book vouchers is $300 and can only be used to cover the cost of required textbooks only (have other payment methods ready for any textbook cost exceeding $300.00).
- Textbooks must be purchased, not rented from Saddleback Bookstore.
- The process to redeem your EOPS book voucher:
- Log into the Saddleback Bookstore at https://www.bkstr.com/saddlebackstore/home (Use Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge for best results)
- Add required textbooks to the cart.
- Check out
- Click on Payment Method and check the Financial Aid box
- Click on “Find accounts” by entering student ID# to show available programs offering aid (If other funding sources are available such as Promise Program, use them for payment before using EOPS funds)
- Click the box agreeing to the Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- Click on EOPS box and select “Pay with this”
- Place order!
- 2020-2021 Saddleback Foundation Scholarship Application
- Live Your Dream Women’s Scholarship Opportunity
- Harold Friedemann Chemistry Scholarship
- SNAP for College Cash
- American Legion Auxiliary - Past Presidents' Parley Nursing Scholarship