Academic Success Program
The ASP program is currently accepting applications. The online application is now live on the Academic Success website (link provided below). Please encourage students to apply. Below are the programs requirements/Benefits of the program:
Academic Success Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Enroll in one of the following courses during the 2020-2021 academic year:
- MATH 351/353/253/224/210/208/207
- ENGLISH 390/341/340/201/200
- Identify as African American/Black or Hispanic/Latino/a
- Textbook, gas, and grocery grants
- Personalized academic support
- Academic workshops
For more information about the program and online application please visit our website: https://www.saddleback.edu/tutoring/Academic-Success-Program-ASP or contact Diana Aguilar firstname.lastname@example.org .
Professors Larry Perez, Candice Jhu, and Patrick Quigley have all been working hard on developing an incredible web page to assist you with your math troubles. They have everything from "YouTube" clips, Spanish lecture notes, worksheets for you to print out, Windows Media Video files and even "iPhone web apps."
Free learning assistance for registered Saddleback College Students include the following:
- Individual and drop-in tutoring in Math, English, ESL, Natural Sciences, and other subject areas.
- Study groups and exam review sessions for specific classes upon request.
- Computer-based learning in the Skills Lab in LRC 258.
- Workshops on discipline specific or study skills techniques.
To receive free tutoring, please register for Tutoring 300.
The Learning Resource Center is now located in the Library room 212, for more information, you can call (949) 582.4519 or visit their Tutoring Services website.
A free world-class education for anyone anywhere.
The Khan Academy is an organization on a mission. We're a not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education to anyone anywhere.
All of the site's resources are available to anyone. It doesn't matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology. The Khan Academy's materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
Housing and Food Resources:
Saddleback College Health Center offers help with nutrition and food resources by helping to remove non-academic barriers and to ensure student success. Please visit the Saddleback College Health Center website for more information.