Learn about the Saddleback College Honors Program path to transfer at one of these online sessions June 12, June 26, July 10, and July 24 from 2 - 3:30 p.m. Information will be provided on the requirements and benefits; how to apply, and who are the Honors Transfer Partners.
Topics also covered:
- How UCs, CSUs, and Community Colleges work together
- Strategies for successful transfer
- The Honors Program and Transfer
To reserve a seat:
- Sign up in the Transfer Center, SSC 225B
- Or call (949) 582–4328
- Or reserve a seat online for the workshop through this link https://sars.saddleback.edu/esars/transfer/eSARS.asp?WCI=Init&WCE=Settings
The students who have reserved a place in a Zoom workshop will be sent a Zoom invite the day before the workshop via their Saddleback email.