To pursue an exciting career with job opportunities, the Saddleback College Cinema/Radio/Television program prepares students in all areas relating to the understanding and use of cinematic and broadcast media. Our program offers access to state-of-the-art equipment, solid academics, and hands-on experiences with professional productions. Students select one of six areas of specialty. For each specialty, you can earn an occupational skills award to prepare for an entry level position in less than one year or a certificate program that can be achieved in up to two years. Many areas accept credits earned at designated high schools or ROPs (Regional Occupational Programs). Completion of one of these programs increases the value of the technical, aesthetic, and project management skills needed for employment and advancement in a career in these fields. View more information about our program.
• Cinema Occupational Skills Award
• CTVR - Critical Studies Occupational Skills Award
• Post Production Occupational Skills Award
• Radio Occupational Skills Award
• Screen Acting and Voice Performance Occupational Skills Award
• Television Occupational Skills Award