Saddleback Athletic Counselor
Location: SSC 167: Building [map]
Phone: (949) 582-4572
Office Hours in SSC 167
Wednesday 8- 4:30pm
Thursday 10:30- 12pm
Friday 8- 12pm
Office Hours in PE 416
Walk in only
(No academic plans):
Your path to success as a Gaucho!
Why do I need to see a counselor for student athletes?
* Help ensure a successful transfer to a 4 year University
Learn rules to remain eligible and compete at Saddleback
* Learn how to use college resources, saving time and frustration
* Help choosing a career path and major
* Personal counseling available if needed
So, where do I begin?
* Apply to Saddleback and take the Matriculation test
* If you are new, check out your New Recruits Game Plan
* If you are returning, you need an educational plan of file!
* Make an appointment with an athletic counselor ASAP
* Use the resources on this page!
Special thanks to our student athletes Emily Herrmann (Softball) and James Hong (football) for their leadership as Peer Mentors in the new G.A.M.E. program
G.A.M.E. (Gaucho Athlete Mentor Exchange) provides one on one peer guidance and counseling for freshman athletes