The California College Promise Grant - CCPG- (formerly known as the Board of Governors Fee Waiver) waives your course enrollment fee ($46/unit) if you are a California resident, and if one of the following conditions applies to you when you enroll:
- You are qualified for federal financial aid during the same academic year for which you are seeking a CCPG and have $1104.00 of need.
- You or your parent(s) are receiving TANF/Cal WORKS benefits, SSI or General Assistance at the time that you apply for the CCPG - A. You will be required to provide documentation to show participation in one of these programs.
- You fall into the qualifying income bracket as determined by filling out a CCPG - B application. The CCCApply will process your application and notify you if you qualify.
- You qualify according to one of these groups:
- Certification from the CA Department of Veterans Affairs that you are eligible for a dependent's fee waiver.
- Certification from the National Guard Adjutant General that you are eligible for a dependent's fee waiver.
- Certification from the Department of Veterans Affairs that you are eligible as a recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor or as a child of a recipient.
- Certification form the CA Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board that you are eligible as a dependent of a victim of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack.
- Certification from a public agency employer that you are eligible as a dependent of a deceased law enforcement/fire suppression personnel killed in the line of duty.
2021-2022 APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE NOW, for faster posting complete the FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov (link is external)