Saddleback College, in alignment with the South Orange County Community College District Board of Trustees, is deeply committed to the inclusion of all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, heritage, national origin, immigration status, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, or disability.
Saddleback College is committed to the following:
- The College will not allow federal immigration officials on campus absent legal authority.
- The College will not act on behalf of federal agencies to enforce immigration laws or aid in deportation.
- The College does not share student records containing confidential information about students without written consent, a court order or other legal mandate.
- The College Police officers will not participate in any voluntary program of immigration enforcement.
- If ICE approaches faculty on campus, please refer them to Human Resources or Campus Police.
DACA and California Dream Act Explained
Resources and Support for Undocumented Students
- CHIRLA - Immigration and DACA assistance
- Immigrants Rising - Immigration Assistance, Education Resources, Mental Health, and Support Groups
- National Immigration Law Center
- Saddleback College Undocumented Student Resource Page
- California Community College Chancellors Office Resources for Undocumented Students
- TheDream.US Scholarship - for undocumented students