Activate Your Financial Aid Portal
Please note Financial Aid uses saddleback.verifymyfafsa.com for students to submit any additional documents required to verify their FAFSA/Dream Act information online.
Please activate your portal after you have enrolled in classes and ten days after you have successfully submitted your FAFSA or Dream Act application (https://fafsa.ed.gov/ or https://dream.csac.ca.gov/) .
Please follow the following steps to activate your online form portal:
- Follow the link to: saddleback.verifymyfafsa.com
- Please use your Saddleback issued email with your Saddleback email password.
- Students are able to look up their email by logging into MySite and then clicking on the person icon in the upper right corner. Students can also reset their Saddleback email by selecting the last option when clicking on the person.
- Saddleback emails are not active until AFTER you have enrolled in Saddleback Courses
- Please note you will be required to use the first and last name as entered on the FAFSA or Dream Act application (https://fafsa.ed.gov/ or https://dream.csac.ca.gov/)
To verify your identity and register your account you must supply the same personally identifiable information that you submitted on your FAFSA or Dream Act (for Dreamer students) application. Once you have verified your identity, your account credentials will be the same as your student MySite credentials.
Videos to help with verifying your file on saddleback.verifymyfafsa.com(link is external):
- Verifying you are a High School Graduate: https://bit.ly/verifyHSGrad(link is external)
- Filling out the Statement of Educational Purpose: https://bit.ly/StateEdPurpose(link is external)
- How many people are in your Household size: https://bit.ly/housesize
Adjustments to Financial Situation
Students who are requesting an adjustment of their income due to special circumstances (i.e. loss of job, divorce, etc.) may log into the secure financial aid document portal and click on "+ - Request" and then select "Family Contribution Appeal".