Saddleback College, in alignment with the South Orange County Community College District Board of Trustees, is deeply committed to the inclusion of all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, heritage, national origin, immigration status, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, or disability.
Saddleback College is committed to the following:
- The College will not allow federal immigration officials on campus absent legal authority.
- The College will not act on behalf of federal agencies to enforce immigration laws or aid in deportation.
- The College does not share student records containing confidential information about students without written consent, a court order or other legal mandate.
- The College Police officers will not participate in any voluntary program of immigration enforcement.
- If ICE approaches faculty on campus, please refer them to Human Resources or Campus Police.
DACA and California Dream Act Explained
CA Dream Act Applications:
Cal Grant Dream Act Application for the 2020-2021 academic year: Apply October 1st, 2019 - March 2nd, 2020 at https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
Undocumented Students Week of Action Webinars
California Dream Act Links
- California Dream Act Resources
- California Dream Act FAQs
- California Dream Act Facts and Myths
- California Dream Act Flyer
Resources and Support for Undocumented Students
- Quick Guide to College Access for Undocumented Students in CA
- California Community College Chancellors Office Resources for Undocumented Students
- Saddleback College Financial Aid Office Dream Act
- Chancellor's Letter to Presidents on DACA Renewal
- California Student Aid Commission
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- National Immigration Law Center
- TheDream.US Scholarship
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF) Scholarships