Available Scholarships for Graduating High School Seniors
Application closes at 10:00 p.m. on June 19, 2015
Click on the STARS Online Box below to get started and make sure to add STARS online to your favorites. Your scholarship application must be fully completed in order for your application to be considered for any scholarship opportunity. The Student Financial Assistance & Scholarship Office reserves complete discretion to determine and confirm your eligibility for any and all awards offered through the Saddleback College Scholarship Program. All decisions are final and not subject to appeal.
South Orange County High School Scholarship (Great Scholarship Giveaway)
Saddleback College’s Associated Student Government will be recommending one graduating senior from ALL high schools in South Orange County to win a scholarship to cover up to the equivalent of 14 units for their first semester at Saddleback College.
1. Complete a Saddleback College application at www.cccapply.org
2. Complete your online orientation, assessment testing, and student advisement at www.matriculation.edu
3. Have a 3.0 GPA or better. Upload high school transcripts through online STARS Scholarship Application.
4. Submit a scholarship application with personal statement by deadline.
Mission Viejo Lions Club
The fund, through the Mission Viejo Lions Club, will support a graduating senior from Mission Viejo High School. Amount $500.00
1. I am a graduating senior from Mission Viejo High School.
2. Complete the 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid by June 19, 2015. Apply at www.fafsa.gov
3. I am involved in community service.
4. I have demonstrated academic achievement. Upload high school transcripts through online STARS Scholarship Application.
Saddleback Kiwanis Laguna Hills High School
The fund, through the Kiwanis Club, provides five $1,000.00 scholarships to graduating seniors.
1. I have financial need. Complete the 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.gov by June 19, 2015.
2. I am involved in community and/or campus service.
3. I have a 3.0 GPA or better. Upload high school transcripts through online STARS Scholarship Application.