Welcome to the Faculty Center for Student Success (BGS 249)
Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Faculty Center for Student Success provides faculty workshops and training that promote excellence in teaching to ensure the highest level of student learning for on-campus, blended, flipped, or fully online classes.
Individual training and workshop topics include:
- Use of Blackboard in both online and face-to-face classes
- Instructional design support for online classes
- Ways to incorporate instructional technology in your classes, including the latest technologies
- Best teaching and learning practices specific to all learning modalities
- Class assessment practices and skills
- Strategies to address basic skills needs of students in your classes
- Other topics related to teaching and learning
Workspace and Lounge: The Center offers both a workspace and lounge area for any full-time and part-time faculty members who wish to stop by to work and simply relax.