Canvas & Zoom Migration
Canvas - Zoom migration - Everything you want to know!
Just a quick reminder that starting May 25th, Zoom will be changing slightly.
Instead of using Conferzoom, instructors will be using the Zoom link on their course navigation menus, or the direct links from your Zoom account.
- If you do not see it, go to the settings, navigation tab, find Zoom in the list.
- Click on the three dots to the right and select enable.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and save/update details.
Before May 25th, be sure you have saved any videos and reports you want to keep to your desktop or hard drive.
- Need to edit captions and save your recorded Zoom sessions?
- Check out the quick video tutorial!
If you created recurring meetings before May 25th, you may want to recreate them to be sure they are working as they should.
Need a bit more information? Join us for a live Zoom session to get quick answers to your questions!
|Tuesday||April 26||12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Register|
|Monday||May 2||5:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Register|
|Thursday||May 5||1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||Register|
|Friday||May 20||12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Register|
Please feel free to reach out to the Faculty Center if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Zoom migration.