Provides the college with budget development and execution that is efficient, cost-effective, and in accordance with the college's vision, mission, and strategic plan.
Publications and Forms
- College Administrative Services Guide (Fiscal Section)
- 2016-2017 Purchasing and Fiscal Close Deadlines 3-13-17
- 2017-2018 Tidemark Budget Schedule
- College Credit Card Procedures
- Important Dates for Budget Development, Training, and Year-End
- SOCCCD Financial Monitoring and Maintenance in Workday (including Grants/Categorical)
- PO Change Order Form
CAS Trainings/Presentations/GuidesCollege Administrative Services is providing ongoing open labs on Workday and college fiscal operations. The intention is to create a safe environment with college peers to ask questions, or receive assistance with specific issues they may be facing with regards to Workday.
- MySite: Earnings Reports Training - Presented on 2/10/17 & 3/22/17
- Reports: Tips & Tricks - Presented on 2/24/17
- Purchase Orders / Supplier Contracts - Presented on 3/17/17