Important Professional Development Information:
Useful Professional Development Week Information:
Individual Activity Google Forms:
Links to new, easy reporting Google forms. Not for Flex Week reporting!
- Campus-Wide Events Reporting Link for 2016-17
- Division & Department Meeting Reporting Link for 2016-17
- Faculty Center for Student Success Reporting Link for 2016-17
- Video or Online Presentation Reporting Link for 2016-17
Individual Activity Form:
You may still use the form for reporting participation in an individual activity. Use this form if you attend, participate in or present an activity such as a speech, demonstration, skills lab, seminar, lecture, conference, course (not to be used for salary advancement), or similar activity. The subject of the activity must relate to staff, student, or instructional improvement.
After attending the activity and before June 30, report your attendance on the Individual Activity Report Form:
To submit via email: Open and complete the form. Please type your name where it asks for signature. It is suggested that you add your last name to the file name when you save the document e.g., IndividActivHorlings.docx. Lastly, email the form to your Division Rep who will sign and forward to Jane Horlings with a cc to you. It's not required to send by email, but saves paper and time! Thank you!
Professional Development Week Forms for Faculty and Division Admins.
If you would like to present an activity such as a speech, workshop, demonstration, lecture, meeting, seminar, etc. during fall or spring Professional Development Week please fill out a Presenter form (below). Presenters receive 3 flex credits for each hour of the presentation. No additional credit for preparation time is allowed.
Forms for Presentations to be given during Professional Development Week:
- Professional Development Week Presenters: now using a Google Form for submitting your presentation information. Click here (deadline for spring '17 was 17 Oct.)
- Professional Development Week Division/Department Meeting Form (deadline for spring '17 was 17 Oct.)
(Please note: This form is used to schedule meetings, not to report attendance/flex hours)