The following are forms and documents used by faculty, staff and administration.
The forms and documents on this page are intended for internal office use only.
If you are unable to locate the form you require, you may need to check on MySite for District related forms. District forms are not public and should be accessed by logging into Mysite directly, once logged in, select My Work, Employee Services, Documents.
The following forms pertain to student records. Any questions about these forms should be directed to the Office of Admissions and Records.
The office of Admission and Records will accept forms through email.
For student record security, forms are required to be sent from district issued email addresses only. Forms from other accounts will not be processed.
District issued emails are "firstname.lastname@example.org" or "email@example.com".
To complete the forms below, please follow these instructions:
- Right click the form, select “Save as” and save the form onto your desktop
- Complete all the fields in the form
- Save the form as: “Student ID#- Name of Form” ex. 123456- Verification Request Petition
- Send the completed form through your district issued email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject heading for email: “Student ID#- Name of Form” ex. 123456- Verification Request Petition
- After approximately 7-10 business days you may check the status of your submission on the Petitions tab of your MySite account
- Credit by Exam
- K-12 Special Admission Request
- Adult Education High School Equivalency Program Special Admission Form
- Residency Reclassification
- Transcript Repeat Notation Request
- Verification Request
- Educational Data Update / Student Information Change
- Cross Enrollment Application
- Spring 2021 COVID-19 Excused Withdrawal Petition NEW!
- Petition for Academic Renewal
- Petition for Course Repetition
- Petition for Course Waiver or Substitution
- Appeal for Readmission after Dismissal / Unit Increase
- Appeal for Loss of Priority Registration and/or Loss of California College Promise Grant (CCPG)
- General Petition
- Excused Withdrawal or Military Withdrawal
The Saddleback College Police Department is a service-oriented police agency. The Department is staffed by fully-sworn Police Officers, trained and regulated by standards established by the California Peace Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) Commission. The officers have the same authority as a Municipal Police Officer or County Deputy Sheriff.
Saddleback College Police Officers are responsible for patrolling campus grounds, taking crime and incident reports, conducting investigations, enforcing all applicable laws, traffic regulations and providing a safe environment for our students, faculty, staff and guests.
Crimes, suspicious activities, and any emergency should be reported to the Saddleback College Police Department. Saddleback College Police can be contacted at any time by calling (949) 582-4585 or at ext #4585 from any campus phone.
Andrew Craven, Police Operation Specialist can be contacted by calling the main office number.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m-5:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday CLOSED.
Student Safety, Health and Emergency Information
|Public Information||Emergency Information|
|Safety & Public Health||Procedures for Emergencies|
Getting Phone Support
- Telephone Adds, Moves & Changes please submit a "Phone and Fax Support" work request via the District-wide Support Portal.
How to Documents
Quick Reference Guides and Manuals
Facilities, Maintenance & Operations Work Order System
Use this system for reporting:
- ALL maintenance issues
- Requesting setup for events (tables, chairs, EZ-Ups, electrical lines)
- Submit a work order to FMO
- Hazardous Waste Removal Requisition
- Key Request
- Property Transfer Request and for Lost/Stolen/Destroyed Assets
Motor Vehicle Requisitions:
All drivers must have a current Driver’s License Report on file in the FM&O Office and must adhere to the District Driver’s Policy; sections BP/AR – 3207
For Field Trips or any event that is NOT an Athletic event, use the Motor Vehicle Use Requisition (FS#44).
Fill in all fields. Have the form signed by the Dean, Director, or higher that you report to. Fax form to the FM&O office at 949-364-9461. Keep the original for your records.
For Athletic Events, use the Motor Vehicle Use Requisition – Athletics Only (FS#45) form. Fill in all fields. Have the form signed by the Dean, Director, or higher that you report to. Fax form to the FM&O office at 949-364-9461. Keep the original for your records.
Vehicles will not be reserved on a permanent basis for any function.
Giving a Gift In-Kind - In-Kind Donation Form
Setting up a new fund - Restricted Revenue Account Application
Setting up a new trust - Trust Account Application
501(c) 3 IRS exemption letter
Classification as a public charity under 509(a)1 and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi)
We provide services to faculty, staff, and our campus community with advertising, direct mail, publications, and marketing communications.
We're pleased to offer a new online ordering system. Click on the 'Order Now' button in the sidebar menu on the right and follow the instructions on the Print Shop Pro WebDesk homepage.
To access the college logo kit, college digital letterhead, Zoom backgrounds, PowerPoint templates, our graphics guidelines, and more — please visit the Saddleback College Graphics SharePoint page to download files as needed.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 949.582.4510 or email us directly.
Communication and Graphics Manual
- Saddleback College Prerequisite Evaluation Request
Use this online form to submit a prerequisite evaluation request. Prerequisite clearance approvals (or denials) may be given by different departments, so evaluations can take up to 5 business days. Please plan ahead by submitting your request at least two weeks prior to your assigned registration date in order to avoid enrollment delays. Please see the Clearing Prerequisites webpage for all requirements and procedures.
- Matriculation Process and MySite Help Guide (Green Sheet)
- Math Course Sequence
- English Course Sequence
- ESL Informational Flyer
- Counseling Courses
General Education Worksheets
For Student Support:
REFERENCE MATERIALS AND FORMS