When the college receives an award, the Office of Grants and Contracts assists Deans, Project Managers, and other staff and faculty with the various tasks involved with managing the awarded grant. The resources below offer guidance or clarification on various operating polices, procedures, rules, and district, state and federal regulations. This page is updated periodically to provide you with the most up to date information available.
Grant Manager Resources
- Workday Login
- Effort Reporting Procedures
- Effort Report Form
- College Administrative Services Guide - A guide to college-related fiscal and accounting policies and procedures.
Federal and State Regulations
- OMB 2 CFR 200 Uniform Guidance - Establishes the uniform administrative requirements, cost principles, and audit requirements for Federal awards to non-Federal entities.
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) - Regulations that may apply to Department of Education agency-specific grants in addition to the OMB 2 CFR 200 Uniform Guidance.
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office - Grant and Contract Terms and Conditions