When the college receives an award, the Office of Grants and Contracts assists Deans, Project Managers, and other staff and faculty with the various tasks involved with managing the awarded grant. The resources below offer guidance or clarification on various operating polices, procedures, rules, and district, state and federal regulations. This page is updated periodically to provide you with the most up to date information available.
Grant Manager Resources
SOCCCD Fiscal Resources
- Fiscal Office Guide - A guide to college/district related fiscal and accounting policies and procedures.
- District-Wide Integrated Budget Planning Resource Guide - Provides helpful user-friendly information regarding planning and budget processes at SOCCCD. This guide also provides additional helpful links and resources.
- Purchasing Code of Ethics - Description of ethical codes adopted by the College District to assist employees in understanding the difference between 'right' and 'wrong' and in applying that understanding to their decisions.
- Purchasing Procedures Manual - These procedures have been provided to faculty, staff, and administrators with useful information regarding the purchasing procedures of the South Orange County Community College District.
Federal and State Regulations
- OMB 2 CFR 200 Uniform Guidance - Establishes the uniform administrative requirements, cost principles, and audit requirements for Federal awards to non-Federal entities.
- OMB Circular No. A-133 - Sets forth standards for obtaining consistency and uniformity among Federal agencies for the audit of States, local governments, and non-profit organizations expending Federal awards.
- WIOA Final Rules Resources - The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act is legislation that is designed to strengthen and improve our nation's public workforce system and help get Americans, including youth and those with significant barriers to employment, into high-quality jobs and careers. The WIOA Final Rules were in June 2016 and include reforms that will affect more than a dozen programs receiving $10 billion in annual training and education funding.
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) - Regulations that may apply to Department of Education agency-specific grants in addition to the OMB 2 CFR 200 Uniform Guidance.