- STUDENTS LOG-IN HERE
- Students must use the Single Sign On option to claim their account
- Do not use the alternative option to 'Sign in with your email'
- If you have an @ivc.edu email, you'll need to connect with IVC's Handshake platform.
- Download the Handshake App - App Store or Google Play
- All students/alumni will have access to Saddleback College's Handshake for 1 year after the last semester taking classes.
- Handshake Help Center for Students
EMPLOYERS / RECRUITERS
- RECRUITERS/EMPLOYERS START HERE TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT OR LOG-INTO YOUR EXISTING HANDSHAKE ACCOUNT
COLLEGE STAFF START HERE
We're making some amazing changes for students and your career success and we're excited about the opportunities!
Handshake is Saddleback College's new campus-wide career management platform offering students a central place to find on and off campus jobs, career events, connections + more. Handshake is the premiere system used at campuses throughout the country intentionally focusing on student equity, access and the democratizing of opportunity.
Employers across programs and industries will recruit Saddleback Bobcats through Handshake job postings, career fairs, and other campus recruiting events.
Any department staff, faculty, administrator can create an account and post on-campus jobs and any career events hosted by your division/department.
We look forward to campus-wide adoption, use, and engagement in Handshake!
Handshake is truly a campus-wide platform at Saddleback College and I'd like to just say thank you to all those that helped in the planning to bring Handshake to our campus. A special thanks to Rita Soultanian, Director of the Career Resource Center and her team for being instrumental in creating an engaging experience for students in Handshake.
Handshake at Saddleback College is managed by Eric Hilden, Career Placement Officer, email@example.com. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.