Whether you are preparing for a new career, pursuing professional development, or seeking personal enrichment, the Division of Health Sciences and Human Services offers courses and programs for learners of all ages.
Health Sciences Associate Degree
The Health Sciences Associate Degree program is designed to provide students the opportunity to achieve an associate degree in health sciences which may include courses required for preparation for transfer to a CSU or for employment in areas such as emergency medical technician, medical assistant, medical insurance billing and coding, registered nurse, and paramedic.
Professional Behavior Policy
Financial Aid & Scholarships U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens- Complete the FAFSA online using school code 008918**
Sherrie L. Loewen, Ph.D., J.D.
Dean of Health Sciences & Human Services
(949) 582-4787/ Office 235; on campus Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri
Dee Oliveri, EdD, RN
Assistant Dean, Health Sciences & Human Services/Director of Nursing
(949) 582-4792/ Office 235; on campus Wednesdays
We are here to assist you, and will be operating remotely some days out of the week. If you plan on coming to campus and need to meet with one of us in person, please see the days we are on campus below (PLEASE EMAIL US PRIOR TO COMING TO ENSURE IN OFFICE):
Health Sciences and Human Services
Stacy Anderson - Senior Administrative Assistant
(949) 582-4562/ Office HS 235; on campus Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri.
Reenie Ramirez - Administrative Assistant
(949) 582-4420/ Office HS 235; on campus Thursdays
Cheryl Regan - Project Specialist - Clinical Affiliation Agreements
(949) 582-4323/ Office HS 235; on campus Mon. & Tues.
Courtney Rice - Senior Lab Tech
(949) 582-4267/ Office HS 110; on campus Mon.-Fri.
Diana Ramos - Program Assistant
(949) 582-4266/ Office HS 235; on campus Wed.& Thurs.
Sara Alrashed - Project Specialist
(949) 582-4325/ Office HS 235; on campus Mon.-Fri.
Human Services/Medical Assisting
Chelsey Tyson - Program Specialist
(949) 582-4973/ Office HS 235; on campus Mondays
Medical Lab Technician/Health Information Technology
Lori Hefter - Program Assistant
(949) 582-4731/ Office HS 235; on campus Tuesdays
Alicia Kirk - Program Specialist
(949) 582-4581/ Office HS 235; on campus Thursdays