Whether you are preparing for a new career, pursuing professional development, or seeking personal enrichment, the Division of Health Sciences and Human Services offers courses and programs for learners of all ages.
Health Sciences Associate Degree
The Health Sciences Associate Degree program is designed to provide students the opportunity to achieve an associate degree in health sciences which may include courses required for preparation for transfer to a CSU or for employment in areas such as emergency medical technician, medical assistant, medical insurance billing and coding, registered nurse, and paramedic.
- FERPA Release Form
- HSHS Informal Grievance- Meeting Form
- HSHS Student Acknowledgment of Non-Compliance Form
- Photo Release Waiver Authorization & Release Form
- Professional Behavior Policy
- Religious/Medical Exception COVID Vaccination Request Form
Financial Aid & Scholarships U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens- Complete the FAFSA online using school code 008918**
Health Sciences & Human Services Division Staff